Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hit the Ogre

Hooray! Now that I've figured out how to do this- I have a great story. But first off, WE MISS YOU CHAUNA!!! Seriously, girl. So here's my story: Last week Freda and I went to CATZ but we went to an evening class on Tuesday night. It was fun to see some new faces and the workout was just as great as always. The difference was at the end when Mike had us play a game of "Hit the Ogre." Basically, he set up a rectangle cage at one end of the field and he and one other person were inside. Everyone else had rubber balls to throw inside the cage. The "ogres" on the inside wanted to keep the balls outside the cage. It turned into a game of dodge ball and let me tell you, it was so hilarious and so much fun! I love being a kid! Then Freda and I became the ogres and had to stay in for 2 minutes- sounds short, but OH NO. By the end we were falling over laughing and could barely make it to the end. CATZ rocks!

Megs

1 comment:

Tori said...

Wow! That sounds like fun! I went on Wed. morning at 9:30. Really small class, but it was great!