Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hey Lulus,

Here's your big chance to share your class experiences with the rest of us.

Bi-monthly, I will be selecting the best of the best to post on our Community Board. I will be posting it on the 16Th and the 1st of each month for the previous two weeks of activities.

Start posting your experiences now, and I will choose and post the best one on the 16Th of July. Then on the 1st of August, I will post from those entered from the 16Th until the end of the month.

I know I enjoy sharing my experiences, as well as reading others. I hope you find it a fun way to share and encourage each other to try new classes.

We would also like for you to use this blog to share some highlights from our Library books that you have already read, or are currently reading.

Happy blogging,

Tori

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey guys! This is going to make me sound very unintellegent, but I only know how to respond in a comment and not how to post a blog message. Maybe someone could write a blog with instructions?
I miss you all!!!!

Tori said...

Hey Rebecca,

We miss you too! Hope you're having a great time though.

I believe that if you click on new blog on the top right, it shoudl take you to a blank page. You enter your title and then enter your text below. I believe you can preview it first, and then if you are happy with it, then click on Publish your blog.

Let me know if you still can't figure it out.

Peace, Tori