Monday, September 3, 2007

Don't Laugh!

Hey guys,
Okay I know that this might sound really ignorant and behind on everything, but just bear with me.
To be honest the last few weeks has been phenomenal with me taking classes, but the sad part is I was really behind for a month or so. Now I am not sure what to do about class reports? Are we just supposed to submit our review here, or do we still need to turn something in to Lessie? If we do need to turn it in to here can you remind me on where we can get the form? hehe
Something must have happened because the process of filling out all of this stuff has completely left my mind! :) Oops!

Don't laugh too hard at my laziness.
Rebecca

1 comment:

Tori said...

That's not a stupid question! I would definitely like for you to keep sharing your class reports here, but you don't need to list them all. As far as the trip report, I haven't filled one out for months. I thought I remember Lessie saying that we didn't need to keep track of them like that anymore. There is a place on the sign in sheet to mark if you took a class that day. You can check that off. We need to ask Lessie about it though.